Moderator: Plexsus

Antworten
Kurtos
The second final Battle

Beitrag von Kurtos »

[quote author=Kurtos link=topic=66980.msg2683733#msg2683733 date=1273267946]
The second Final Battle

[center]Plot[/center]

It was dark before the stars came. This darkness was just a total chaos. Nothing lives, nothing existed. No live was allowed in this World, but why? Because of the one and only creation that came from this dimension, the dragon Exitus. When this world began there was a fight between total evil and total good, between the evil dragon Exitus and the firebird Inceptum. Exitus won and ate Inceptum as his pray. So Exitus took in all the potential life and so nothing other but him came to exist in this darkness. He grew by the energy of the firebird and his evil mind came to the conclusion that this universe was his property. So he wrapped his giant snakelike body around the universe and squeezed it, he squeezed every last bit live out if it, every energy and every good. He grew and grew from the energy. Some when he became that big, that his evil mind began to think that he also could go and take in the other worlds, but when he tried enter one of the other universes, God noticed and stopped him. God looked at Exitus the only evil in all universes that was able to win and he decided that Exitus wouldn´t stop, if he would live on. So God killed him by a wipe of his hand and the giant body of Exitus was sucked back into his universe and God followed him. And God saw that there was nothing left, no good, no energy and no live. So he took Exitus´ body. From his scales and his fiery breath he formed the stars, from his bones he formed the planets, and his blood merged with his dark soul became the matter to hold everything in place. God took Exitus ´energy and life force and it became dust, which God scattered everywhere in the universe. But there’s one thing even god couldn´t do without destroying the universe, he coldn´t stop the beating of the Dragon´s hearts. He was the rightful winner of the fight, and this universe was thought to be ruled by evilness, so God took all evilness and sealed it into the Heart, the Heart was sealed into one planet. So the evilness wouldn´t spread. God took one of his highest angels and transformed him into a white eyeball to observe this planet and suppress the evil if it would leak out. This planet was the earth. But the evilness became greater after god left the universe and slowly began to suck in the energy of the angel. He became too weak to suppress it and the evil began to leak out. All over the world demons and other things emitted, they were led by reincarnations of Exitus, Dragons. But God was no Idiot, soon he came back and saw what happened and he smiled, cuz he had an idea. He went to earth and said to the Leader of the Dragon, who inherited the will of Exitus.
"I know, u are the rightful leader if this universe, embodiments of evil."
"Yeah, we are!" the dragon said, „So leave us alone, old man!" he shouted disrespectful.
"Heh, But you are only allowed to rule this Universe. You broke one of my rules and you will be punished. Even I have to obey my rules, so I can´t destroy u, but as a punishment the fight of good and evil will be repeated! You are not allowed to show yourselves on the surface of this planet till I say so!"

God sealed the evil away again and thought of a new Avatar for the good, so he formed the human race, the elves, the dwarfs and much other to counter the races of evil. He put the seed of the races on the planet and left them alone. The races began to emerge. From all theraces, the humans became the most powerful in number, the other more or less avoided the humans till now. It’s the dark age of knights and magicians. Now god decided that the powers of good became strong enough and broke the seal to the underground. Demons and Monsters are emitting from everywhere. Much people also just defect and fight their own race. But also Demons defect and fight their own people. Messengers were sent by god who announced the rules.

„The goal each side has to archive is simple. Whose leader first dies, lose. The leader of the good side, chosen by good is King Arthur, the leader of the evil side, chosen by god is the nameless Dragon. If the good side wins, every minion of evilness will vanish and be reborn as a follower of god, if the evil side wins, every single follower of god will vanish from this universe. Every one who dies in this war has 100% guarantee to be revived if his side wins, or come to heaven if it loose. These are the rules. You have 3 Months till the battle is allowed to start."

After that the messengers vanished. The powers of evil rely on their massive amount of warriors to outnumber the enemy to get every single of them and let them die a painful death.

King Arthur on the other side was wise. He decided to send Messengers to the highest leaders of the races calling for a meeting where they would decide what they would do. His idea was to send a group of the most powerful warriors (that might be your chars) to penetrate the enemies defense and directly kill their leader, while all races would fight the biggest part of the evil forces. The leaders agreed to his Idea and all heroes and volunteers were called to join the group.

The Sides

Good
You are part of the group. You are allowed to be everything(if I approve it^^)
The goal is to get through the lines of the enemy and kill the nameless dragon, before the evil forces get to win and kill King Arthur. Also defected Dragon and Demon who proved themselves(u have to be able to enter holy ground, like a Church) are part of the group.

Evil
You can also play a Demon/ Defected/ what ever who tries to stop the group. Or whatever u like to do as an evil minion d=)

[font=arial black]Rules[/font]
Obey the DA-Rules
No god moding(doing god like things like die and come back)
no power play(mean to say what an other members character is doing)
Obey the rules, if u doesn’t obey them 3 times your char will die
I am god :D
You can have as much Chars as u can handle.
Have fun!

Don´t know, if somebody know some good rules I forgot, please tell me^^

Form

Name:
Age/Gender:
Race(what race is he?):
Side(good/evil?):
appearance(how does he look, pics allowed):
Weapon(at least his main-weapon):
Abilities(What magical or whatever powers does he have?):
History(not necessary but it would be nice if he had one);
other(whatever u want to say):

[center]Characters[/center]

[center]Good[/center]

[center]Evil[/center]

Give me some tips if u have Ideas what I could add^^

[/quote]

das war die englische originalversion^^ ich werd sie noch übersetzen (wenn ich zeit und lust hab)
Araklia
Re: The second final Battle

Beitrag von Araklia »

ach du meine du meine Güte, englisch?

mal sehen, ob ich mich aufrafffen kann, mir das zu übersetzen :mrgreen:''
Wir glauben, Erfahrungen zu machen, aber die Erfahrungen machen uns
Elenya

Beitrag von Elenya »

ach Araklia ist doch eig ganz leicht zu lesen und zu verstehen...

aber ich hab mal ne frage Kurtos (erstmal hallo und shcön dich kennen zu lernen^^)
hast du das selber geschrieben.. alles auf englisch? O.o
und wenn man hier mitmacht ist dann alles auf englisch?
(Jah eig schon ich weiß nen bisschen nachdenken.. aber ich frag doch mal lieber nach xD)
Bild
Kurtos

Beitrag von Kurtos »

ne, kannst ruhig auf deutsch schreiben, hatte nur noch keine lust es zu übersetzen^^

und ja, ich hab das alles selbst geschrieben, Word war ne große hilfe^^
Elenya

Beitrag von Elenya »

Oh mein Gott.. das wäre mir zu anstrengend gewesen xD
mal sehn ob ich mitmache^^
hab nur zur zeit etwas stress!
Bild
Kurtos

Beitrag von Kurtos »

wollte was schreiben, dass wie ne legende klingt ^^
Araklia

Beitrag von Araklia »

uiui, endlich hab ich es auch mal geschafft durchzulesen xD
(Ihr müsst wissen, Englisch ist nicht eines meiner besten Fächer -.-')

hmhm... das hört sich sehr gut an... werd sogar was gutes spielen :D
hm... bloß was, das ist die Frage :-?
Kurtos

Beitrag von Kurtos »

cool^^ ehrlich gesagt hats nur ne knappe stunde gedauert das zu schreiben und die fehler zu eliminieren :P
Araklia

Beitrag von Araklia »

oha >.>

*neidisch anschiel*
Antworten